You have purpose….
Life’s about Living. We want to equip people to overcome the unique challenges of our crazy culture, growing older, and leaving a legacy.
We interview experts on the topics that matter and share inspiring stories of those who are embracing life.
We’re talking about:
Life’s About Living is a TV show found on multiple venues. TV Stations, Facebook, YOU TUBE, ROKU etc.
Text lal to 66866 to join or sign up below to receive portions of the show in your mailbox:
- How to make sense of our crazy culture.
- What to do after you retire
- The Secret to a happy retirement
- Funny stories of people who are finding purpose in their struggles
- Aging joyfully
- Challenges facing grandparents
- Caring for loved ones with dementia
- Being a caregiver
- Steps to retirement
- Exercise for seniors
- Making a difference in your community
- Leaving a legacy
- Jobs for seniors
- Health plans for retirees
- Medicare for seniors
- Hearing people life lessons
- Hearing people’s story of faith, hope and courage
And So Much More!
Enter your email to receive portions of Life’s about Living.
Latest from the Show
Video Details: Welcome to Life’ about Living. I’m, Dr. Chuck Page, and I’m here with the famous co-host Dr Joe Pettigrew. He needs no introduction, and so anyway, we’re, going to talk a little bit about what life’s about living’s about. You know, we’re coming out of a COVID epidemic don’t, you think john. There’sContinue reading “Are You Bored in the Pandemic? And what Life’s About Living about?”
Chef Philippe Parola discusses how to cook exotic dishes (and how to conserve the ecosystem while doing it)
Chef Philippe has one basic philosophy about cooking and ecosystems: If you Can’t beat eat, em! Check out Chef Philippe’s website: Can’t beat eat em: http://www.cantbeatemeatem.us/